Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Boone

This is a picture of Kent with his nurse Boone. Boone has been so great to Kent and my parents. When Kent was off of the sedatives he had a good time wrestling him while Kent tried to pull out his breathing tube. Kent must be quite the fighter if he gave Boone a run for his money. I believe his exact words were, "This kid is a wildcat!"(My husband would like me to point out that he played football against my twin brother-in-laws in High School . . . he's gotta be tough!)

On a more serious note, my dad wanted me to let everybody know how grateful they are for Boone. He has been by Kent's side most of time and has provided him with exceptional care. He has also been extremely instrumental in coordinating information from all of the doctors to my parents. Boone is one who arranged the meeting with all of the doctors and my parents tomorrow morning. Dad wanted me to express his feelings that Boone is a prime example of the superior health care and the amazing commitment that those in the medical profession demonstrate everyday.

No comments: