Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Pictures of Kent

Here's a picture of his awesome new haircut. We're guessing he'll be shaving his head when he gets home.

If you look at the bike you can see where he and Jake collided, his radiator is smashed and pushed back. I guess his new plastics didn't last too long.Dad took this picture for Kent. Apparently when you wreck your bike they lock up your truck! This is the truck and trailer at the trailer parking at the hospital. My parents have since moved it to a bona fide trailer park and are staying in it. I think they are trying to relive the part of their youth when we lived in a fifth-wheel trailer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kent is such a fighter. I hope you all are doing well, you're all in my prayers especially Kent. If there is ANYTHING I can do let me know. Send him my love and give him a hug.
-Ashley